I don’t know in what way I am inspiring to you, my dear readers, or if anyone of you even think I deserve this, but yeah, I got an award. And it says VERY inspiring blogger. Thanks to Super Istar for the thought. Finally I have convinced myself that I am inspiring. Still debating whether the word ‘very’ should be there though. Maybe after the Project Burger will yield its results.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements
Seven things about me:
1. I don’t eat avocado, papaya, cucumber, and anything which has the smell of those mentioned, alone. But I’ll consider them if they’re part of a dish, e.g. salad.
2. I can sleep anywhere in any position.
3. As a child and maybe until now, I still think (sometimes) I am adopted.
4. I forget things so easily. I cannot remember the name and the face of an acquaintance at the same time. Most of the time, only the looks.
5. I love music. She doesn’t seem to love me that much. I can’t sing nor dance. Well, I can but that would be a shame.
6. I can live alone and not get bored. A couch potato.
7. I’m sexy and I know it. I am the only one.
I’m awarding them for their inspiring posts and passion for blogging. Here are my awardees:
6. liza on mute
13. piling pelikula